The imaging department, having advanced devices such as 3D and 4D ultrasound, bone density, etc., and with a great staff consist of experienced technicians and experts, is among the most equipped radiology and ultrasound centers in the region.
- A digital radiography device
- Two portable analog radiography devices
- CR device as well as film imager systems and radiography papers
- Two advanced Doppler ultrasound systems
- Advanced Bone Density Measurement Device
- mammography device
- Panorex device (OPG)
All ultrasound services for females are performed by female radiologists.